Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day Five: 10 Wishes

After a long.. loongggg time thinking and considering what exactly i wanted in this life....

10 WISHES

1. I wish i found a career which i love (in mode of still searching)
2. My family is happily ever after and healthy
3. Found a dream job in hometown. *dem i missed Johor so damn much*
4. Don't even have to think nor worry on monetary terms.
5. A batman car. *so cool mann* or knight rider would be okay too..
6. Having financial stabilize.
7. Having a good appetite.. Dem i have lose appetite to eat and im all bony right now.
8. Someone to take care of me.. *im getting to the limit already... so tired* 
9. Getting married to that someone
10. I wish all my wishes come true.. Immediately can ah?

I notice i have became more and more like a typical stereotype girl.. 

How cruelty of the world have changed me.

So sad.

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...