Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 30: Who are you?

Woahhhhhh finally the final day of the 30 Days!! Waseyh took long time enough. Its just im so forgetful about this challenge la kawan-kawan.

Who Am I?
I am an extraordinary girl who stuck in this common world and has been trying to seek some uncommon things to happen in her life.

Haha. You wish la beb.

Kidding kidding...

I don't know how to describe myself since i still in the progress in acknowledge myself. Pity. Have to build more confidence in myself. Too ambil mudah in everything. Less care in people's impression on myself. When i went out. Prefer to go by myself. Unsocialize? Maybe. Seriously I have to change myself all over again.

Again? Cuz Me in the past is seriously is the totally different me. You don't know. And you won't know. I has been suppressing that memory of me. Manage? Yeah. That is why if you ask me how was my childhood, I have no idea. Lost. Not all but just a pieces of it still i remember. Like, i cried so much cuz i hate school and I don't want to go to school unless this teacher of mine teach me. Brats.

But i do remember when i change. Who break my wall. The wall that i have built so thick to prevent myself from being hurts by this cruel world. The first person who make me smile, laugh a lot. The first time i ever known laughing so hard can hurt your cheek. The first person who make my tight cheek loose. I owe you all happiness, buddy.

Now? I think i have started to build that wall again. Enough of the hurtings i ever had all this time. Childish but it is the safest way.

Smile.

ni senyum sarcastic doh


Photobucket

2 chiLLin':

Misz Erina said...

hmm, bkn je sarcastic doh,...mcm pakse je snyum 2....

Belog Atas Empat said...

haha tak nampak tu ade selotep kat pipi hahahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...