Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bored.

Im bored. Yeah. Super bored. In need of sleep. Yesterday can't sleep at all. Sped up in highway. Didn't noticed. By the time my mind woke up, saw a signboard 'Selamat Datang ke Melaka'. Glanced at my watch, barely an hour. Shoot. I'm so dead if my mom knows it.

30 days of challenge. Haven't finish it yet, have i? That too. I... can i just ignore it? Can't. Okay. Postpone it then. I am gonna do this new game. Confession of mine. Its not a game though. Supposedly more suitable for Tumblr. But, since its not the purpose of my Tumblr. So i will do it here.

Whatever.


I think i ran over a cat this evening. Somehow like this colour. But its already dead i think since there wasn't any blood splattered. But the bumped sound was just...
OH MY GOSHH!!

Photobucket

2 chiLLin':

XeRoZ aka Marshall said...

pity the cat~
but don't feel too bad~ >.<"

Belog Atas Empat said...

yeah pity kitty.. at least im not the one who killed it.. -_-"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...