Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have my own.. OWN.. O.W.N life!!!!!

Its been a while since i get all emo-ish. Ha.Ha. Thats mean im too damn busy to get emo. bluerghhh~.

I don't understand why is it i can't have my own life? Why should you people decide what should i do.. why shouldn't i do.. I do understand you guys just wanna the best for me. Yea yea. right. *rolls eyes*

Is it wrong that i don't stay at home on weekends?
Is it wrong that i watched movie whenever i like?
Is it wrong i love to karok with my buddies?
Is it wrong i went back home late from work?
It is wrong i just love to eat outside?
Is it wrong to spend my time with my friends?
Is it wrong i still haven't further my study? 
Is it wrong when i love to finish up my work at McD?
Is it wrong if i just love to eat fast food whenever i finish my work?
IS IT WRONG? HUh? IS IT???

Why is it people have to compare my life to their life?
Hello. Can't you see we have generation-gap issue here?
Between Baby-Boomers generation with the Generation X?
Totally unmatch mannn... 

Even my parents do not disagree with me.
Gahh~

Hey they are baby boomers too, you know.

ps: ape beza baby boomers dengan gen-X? Sila study sendiri. Aku malas nak terang.

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...