Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 01 : Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

I was thinking to give a cute pose but turns out a complete retard.


15 Interesting Facts About Me

  1. The name nard dieya comes from my friends. Some calls me nard but only one call me dieya. lol 
  2. Im 22y.o. not 18, not 16. 
  3. White and green is my new black
  4. Still dont know how to park correctly.. *even masuk garage pun bley senget* hahaha.
  5. The only one (maybe) did not listen to parents on what degree programs should i take. Decided by herself and didn't tell parents until the letter arrived. lol
  6. Did not even pledged for hostels for second semester. Why? her activity card was so clean. Didn't even passed back to office. Give it to other people in need la..
  7. Still unemployed but already have tons of loans to be paid. haha
  8. Not a big fan of meat. Chicken? so-so.. 
  9. Interested in hospitality industry but why so damn hard to get a job in the field huhu.. 
  10. What? bf? no i dont have one. But i do have someone in my mind apart my family. But its just that he don't have me in his mind.. 
  11. Im a huge fan of Secret Recipe.. I love tiramisu. What? chocolate indulgence? nahhh... 
  12. I love coffee especially white coffee.. I didnt even missed a day without white coffee in Cafe Oren (hotcat cafe).. smpai abg hotel tu dr jauh da siapkan haha
  13. Sometimes i speak japanese out of nowhere. So bear with me haha
  14. When i mad or feels so annoying, i'll speak English. Suddenly so fluent. (when i'm mad i speak english.. bila cakap biasa2, aku cakap bahasa melayu.... baru ku tahu dimanakah kelembutan bahasa melayu itu.. Farah hani,2010)
  15. I cant start having junk food or chocolate. If i started it, i barely stop. Help!
So, thats it for day 1. Interesting? No? haha layannn~ 

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...