Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 04: A Habit That You Wish You Don't Have

Lots okeyh i have lots of bad habit. But since u asked one, so i'll tell only one. haha. tetibe nak dengar kate ehh.. haha.. Bring it on..!!

  1. Bite. Gigit. Dont worry i dont bite people. or pen.. or pencil.. I just bite my own nails. That is why i can't have my nails longer than it should be. Nasty? Yeahhh.
  2. Eat Milo. I love to eat Milo. Eat eh bukan minum. I can finished the whole big tin by myself. Prefer Milo than chocolate anyway. Is it bad? Nahhh... Just waste of money la.. hahaha
.........
Lagi?? Tah.. Can't think of any anymore. Maybe my friends know what i didn't even realize..
But these are things what my mom told me recently.
Note to myself:
You should stop okeyh Nadiah... Selekeh ar weyh..!!
me: wudever... *rolls eyes*
:::sigh:::

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...