Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.

Duhh.. A picture only?? Totally gonna break the rules.. Btw Rules are meant to be broken, dude.. haha. Proceed.

HMB1TA first ever trip together to Malacca..!!

First get-to-know gathering by MYTA in PD.. Since then, we are family..!!

With NFAHK and AIDA.. after interview session with the KPJ's Dietition .

With Kak Ana... otw to the peak of Gunung Ledang..!!


My Dearest V2-7Vriannss..!! Oh tak cukup korum g ni...

One of V2-7Vrians also, Bel. Susah betul nak hangout balik Perlis je keje... 

PH43 members..!! Tak cukup juga ni.. haha

My cliques among the PH43

My dearest first ever roomates..!!! We love to exchange baju kurung between us haha

Among my physics friends.. Sports buddies..!!

Super irritating... he wont let me sleep peacefully in class..  Neway, he is midnite Badminton buddy..!!

Aishah and Adda, among my besties back in Hometown..!!!!

Sadly, i don't have pictures with the other 3 besties.. Well, takes things for granted macam tu lah.. Hidoii, ne? huhu i really hate myself for this...Damn...
Anyway, those are part of my friends, continue to rotate around my life..


Once a friend, Forever we friends

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...