Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Entry~

This is my first blog entry. Blog ENTRY okay. Not my First Blog. FYI, This is my third blog. What happened? Yup. As usual the first one, i forgot my email. haha. Second? So much bullshits i wrote which makes me sick and tired. Well the previous me was such unstable girl, emo-ish and has a big problem in believing her own self. That makes her forgot to look around her. She forgot there are a lot of people more unfortunate than her. Pity, huh? So. That is why. By switching blog, I hope i will be able to left the old me behind. lol

So here it is, my new blog. Mannnnn.. My blog looks so like kiddy. Whatever. Deal with it. I'll change when i feel like it. Most of the things im gonna write about is whats going on around me (thats why it is on all fours, my fours). Nothing serious, really. So it really is boring for people to read. haha. 

However, to whoever is reading this blog feel free to leave your trail. Oh, and don't expect much and I hope you will get to know me better after reading this. 

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...