Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 12: How you found out about Blog and why you made one.

I really don't favor 'why' questions. Its like giving excuses. Am i the only one feels like this?? Sorekara, if i want to ask other people, i'll try my best to use 'reason' instead of 'why'. (ex: may i know the reason bla bla blaaa). Mmg panjang. Menguji kesabaran. haha.

So, how did i found about blog of course, from internet. Since i spent most of my time after school in front of my pc. Oh thats was during lower sec. But those days, writing is like hell to me. Typing? duhhh... Upper sec kinda bz with.. i dont know.. hanging out with Pre-us? pffft~ Till i was 18. Yes. My first blog. I don't remember the reason though. But i just forgot the password plus, the email. Watta heck loser habes. haha. Then came out the second one in 2010. Early 2010. To be precise in March 2010.  That one aaa.. i hated it so much. I hated the reason of the blog existences. I can't tell. Just thinking of it makes me feels like throwing up. Not long... i revived. And ta-daa..! So this is my one and only so-called blog. I am planning to stick to it. As long as i don't have dementia and still has sound of mind. The reason?? Easy one la.. Just to brush up my super lousy english. Hahahahaa~ But still, ade jugak Malay kannn... Cehhh education la sgt.. 


0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...