Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day three: 10 things you hate

Continuation of the 10 days game. Nothing much to say. I've learned not to easily hate. Hatred. Such an ugly word. Thus, i will use the 'not prefer' word.

10 Things I Prefer Not....

  • I dislike those who use / touches my things without asking first not inform me. Doesn't matter first or later. But please do tell me.... 
  • I know you did it! But why don't you admit it??? BAKA.
  • Seeing CHILDREN acting all biggie. Duh, can you even spell maturity??
  • Not to hate people. Especially the opposite gender. Dangerous, ya know. And its a very long story to begin with. Haha.
  • When im going fast, and suddenly people in front of me taking a nice sweet time strolling at the seaside. BloodyHell.
  • Those people acting mr/ms know-me-all. But the truth is, they know nothing about me. Its just that i feel like so not worth it to correct whatever their assumptions are.
  • Girls swearing out loud in public. That's hideous, don't you think so?
  • When people keep asking me about my private life. Especially on the you-know-what subject. And when i tell the truth they just don't get it. Or are they pretending not to believe??
  • I dislike very much roaches. Eiyuuu.. their disgustingness are beyond words. I even used to avoid dates cuz someone told me dates are dead roaches. And i believed that. Stupid me.
 And last one.... I prefer not raw chicken. Can't see them.Or smell them. bluerghhh~

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...