Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Fifth already. *sigh*

Today its already my forth day of possessing my fifth ermm.. mobile phone? Masih terketaq-ketaq lagi tangan. *ala2 Nad*. Serius kene serius kali ini. Takleh main curang-curang dah. Aye.. aye.. Eh kejap. Curang tu ape?

My first ever mobile phone was Nokia 3200. When i was in Form 3. Hooo.. Ini masih dalam posesi saya sebenarnya. Cuma dalam keadaan mati segan hidup tak mao. Haha. Diperolehi hasil 'betting' dengan ayah saya. 'If i can prove that i can do it. I can get what i want'. Itu je. 'It' tu ape? Hehe. Biarlah rahsia. Malas.

Suka amat dengan keypad dia.

Then, my second mobile phone, was gained before i was admitted to UiTM in 2007. Its the super kawaii SE w300i. Motif: Comel siakkk!! Flip.. flip.. awwwww~ This one, i know its still lying somewhere in my house. Hiding itself. In other words; i misplaced it.



Not long after, i bought *actually not my money of course* Nokia N76. Motif: No specific reason. Suka dengan design dia yang compact but still flip. Boleh slip masuk at the back of my jeans lagi. Gile compact. lol.


Dengan keayuan saya, tak sampai 3 bulan pakai. Rosak. Terjatuh dalam ketinggian 4 kaki lebih. Dengan kata lain. It dropped from my hand unconsciously. Damn. What is wrong with my nerves system? Then i revert back to sew300i. So kira paling setia la si comel itu.

End of 2010, i bought a new one but still SeW series. Se w580i. Why? Just getting bored of the cutey-cutey side. Getting more malas of flipping-flipping the phone. Haha.



But, not long after i bought the phone, my classmate also bought the same model. The same colour. With ME accompanying her. With way much cheaper. Erk~ Whatever.

motive: to differentiate our phones.
Demo, atashi no tomodachi no onamae mo nadiah desu yo.

Then, tempoh hari, akhirnya tiba kedatangan warga baru dalam hidup saya. Baru tak baru la. Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic. Motif: Tak diketahui. MASIH tidak mengetahui. Amek je.


Masih kosong. Need to be personalised. Ngehehe. Ape pun. Di harapkan it will still be in one piece till 2012. Behave! Behave!



Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...