Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bengang.

Today, all through the day, i've been keeping myself in my room. Gloomy monday. Padahal bukannya ada kerja ape pun. Pissed off with my dad. Grrrr~.

Surfing, looking for jobs...Then found this on JobsMalaysia. Qualification sangat rendah. Just certificate in Tourism. Just certs! Think should be okay. Click [apply]. Then, u know what pops out?

Anda tidak layak memohon jawatan ini. Sila pilih yang lain. 


Sorry i just cant seem to bend my middle finger today.
Totally ignore my phone that just cant be shut the hell up since.. Shut up.
Don't feel like talking. At all.
Please. Tomorrow, come quickly.
And heal me.

Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...