Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Notes Madness..... Confessions.

My madness to notes are back!! Take it or leave it bebeh!

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Awww~ hahaha

2. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
What? Now i have to read essay?

3. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
I don't like it but girls also do the same what...


4. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
I don't know. But i don't prefer diamonds..


5. Do you straighten your hair?
Never. I love the way they are.


6. Favorite mascara?
meow~ Hello Kitty by Maybelline.


7. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Duh. Id card lah. And money! haha.


8. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats uncomfortable?
Sometimes. And i don't understand why did i wear it.


9. Do you text message a lot?

Nope.  Unless i have keyboard as a keypad. I mean, real keyboard.


10. What would you do if you got pregnant?

When? I'd love to.. Hahah

11. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
No biggie. Do people even care? Well, i don't care.

12. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
One hour. Approximately....


13. Do you like to wear band-aids?
Almost everyday. 

14. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Always. I wish i can change myself in childhood days... 


15. Gold or silver?
Platinum can?


16. Do you like surfer boys?
They sure are hot. But. Naaah..


17. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Depends.


18. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Sure. No problem. 


19. Do you like to hold hands?
Fu fu... tee-heee... Not really.

20. What is the youngest you would date?
Not more than 2 years younger than me.


21. What is the oldest you would date?
No more than 5 years older?


22. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Ermmm... his smile?


23. What is the best feature in a guy?
ATTITUDE


24. Do you like making eye contact?
Sometimes. But often makes me feels guilty..


25. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No. Haha. Is it necessary?


26. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Yes. A lot. Damn. I hate when i missed it..


27. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Again... Never. Is is really necessary??


28. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Eiyuuu. I suck at linguistic.


29. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Yes. I love them forever!

30. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
Yes. Very damn easy. Really annoys me. huuu~


Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...