Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 16: Another picture of yourself



Weda and me

Its me and my buddy, cik waheda (future artiste) takoyaki-ing at Kluang Parade. The best Takoyaki i ever taste. Its soo soft. The thickness of the mayo. Its blend so well with the tako though. Im not good at describing things so you have to experience it yourself, okay. Come visit Kluang and i'll bring u there. Hopefully haha. We were celebrating cik waheda as she passed Uitm's interview in Art& Design. She's so good in drawing i told u. What so awesome is, she draws using drawing tablet! Heesshh she never fails to impress me. Or is it me being so easy to be impressed? Whichever. Aaaaa i think im gonna be her otaku fan la hahahahaha


Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...