Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 17: Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why?

After having a thought for several days. Finally i know who i want to switch lives with.. Its me! Haha My own. I love my life even though it does sucks sometimes. Can't imagine living in somebody else's body. Duhh.. Lets keep our life's affair a secret, okay?

My first passport picture.. lol

Photobucket

3 chiLLin':

Abdul Qaiyum said...

COMEL...

Belog Atas Empat said...

Macam boy okay.. tak tau pasal pa dy bley jd pompuan hahahaha

- yuszieka - said...

anda telah di tag di entry sy!

sila lihat di sini ok! hehe
http://yuszieka.blogspot.com/2010/12/main-tag-tag-3rd.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...