Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy.

marriage??
Big fat lie. I don't even feel like smiling at this picture duh. Nervous mann.. Who in the world that have big heart to accept me?? Oh penyabarnye.. hahahaha..

Lasagna??
No!! Its FAT!! Even though i don't particular hate it. But i will turn into Garfield if i started to love it. Why Garfield? Bcoz Lasagna is his fav dude.. haha

So what exactly makes me happy??
No worries i told u already shining things don't grab my attention... *have i?*
It is just.............


I love my life so damn much. It can never be replaced even though it does sucks sometimes. Without it, there's no way i will meet dear and important souls, learn how to smile, cry, laugh or being indifferent.

Thank you, God, for giving and still giving me chances to continue to spread the wings of my life day by day.


*Tomorrow off to Bangsar. Miss pretty-mischievous tongue please do your best! Aja Aja Paiting!!


Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...