Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self
-Cyril Connolly-

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have.

I haven't think much about my future till i was asked in my last interview session.

How do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Seriously im deadly lost that time. Didn't think much and just give him an honest answer.

I haven't plan for my future further than next year. *smile innocently*

Interviewer? Haha just smiling like an idiot. Maybe he wasn't expect that kind of answer. Im not saying he is idiot. He unbelievable believed in me more than me believing in my own self. Owe him that though. He has changed me a lot in just a week. Im the only malay newbies who still standing back then. But finally have to back off due to unfortunate circumstances. Moved on~

So. I really don't want to give that same lame answer. Serious lame. Better have clear cut plans, kay?

So far what i have in my mind in 3 years i will have secure financial and have found a fun job i'll love..

sucks. sekian lama tak menulis haha

Life is too fun to take seriously though haha..


Photobucket

0 chiLLin':

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...